Monday, December 19, 2011

What just happened yesterday?

And no, I'm not just talking about Kim Jong Il. As big as that news is, something bigger happened (jk, but this NFL sunday WAS pretty epic)! In my last blog, I had joked about the undefeated Packers losing to Kansas City. I was just kidding! I didn't think that would really happen! But kudos to KC, for handing GB their first loss. THANK YOU GOD! There is STILL only one team to have ever gone 16-0 in the regular season, and that's mah Pats :)

The Colts finally won their first game of the season!! And they scored 27 points! Just in case you've been out of the loop, the Colts star QB, Peyton Manning has been injured since the beginning of this season. That combined with poor coaching has led to a horrible season for the Colts. They hadn't won a single game all season until yesterday. They beat the Tennessee Titans 27-13! Yay! Good for them. People think I dislike the Colts. I really don't. I just don't like the Brady vs Manning debates. Manning is one the best QBs, no doubt, but he ain't no Brady!




Speaking of Brady, how amazing was THAT game? You can't blame yesterday's loss entirely on Tebow, but he did cause some costly mistakes (2nd quarter fumble, poor 4th and 17th conversion attempt, etc). And did anyone catch Brady spiking the ball after his rushing TD? Can't say I didn't enjoy seeing that ;D
I'm happy about NE winning for obvious reasons, but I'm also glad because this should turn down the "tebowmania" a notch. They spent 30 minutes on Sportscenter JUST talking about Tebow. I'm getting so sick of it! Tebow sounds like a dirty word anyway...:p

DISCLAIMER: I'm really not trying to offend anyone with my football talk...if you know me, you know how much I love football! These are just my opinions and nothing more...I might not know football inside/out, but I do love watching it and talking about it =p

No comments:

Post a Comment