Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Some cute outfits and where to get them, contd.


**Sorry I had to this as a seperate post, for some reason I can't add this to the post below!**

Ok so I get it, not all of us are lucky enough to be able to afford Giuseppe Zanotti shoes and that Oh So Beautiful Vintage Chanel. I was just having fun with creating outfits, and if I am tickling my imagination, might as well dream big, dream Chanel. So if you're lucky (and baller) enough to prance around with a $3000 purse, check out the links in the next post. If you're more bourgeois like myself, here are some similar pieces.

1.) Dress: Click the link in the second post

2.) Tuxedo Blazer: Couldn't find a picture, but NY&Company has a nice one for $23.98!

3.) Purse: Ok so it's not a Chanel, but it's Zac Posen, and it's cute, and it's on sale! Check it out




4.) Shoes: From 6pm.com

Michael Antonio, $35.99. Click here









No comments:

Post a Comment