Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What the who the whaaa

Ok so I had pretty much given up on this thing, you know been busy learning Italian, going TO Italy, planning trips to Iceland and Paris...oh yeah and there's work and the husband as well. Also, since half my content is about football, there isn't much going on in the football world. HAHA I KID. What the *pardon my French* bleep is going on, NFL!? Have you absolutely, positively lost your mind? Anyone with a pea-sized brain knows these refs are making poor, poor calls. Case in point MNF. Or SNF. Or the rest of the games in the past three weeks. How can these games even be considered legit? The chaos and ridicule Goddell (The NFL commissioner, for my girls who don't know...you know who you are ;) and the refs have created is not only embarrassing for the NFL, but for us as fans as well. The sad part is, no matter how many mistakes these temps make, they know, at the end of the day, us fans will be watching the games every Sunday, like idiots. They know, we'll bitch and complain, but no one will watch reruns of Kartrashians instead of football on a Sunday afternoon (haha, you know I had to do that). So what happens now? The Packers being robbed of that game on Monday, the Skins getting five thousand penalties in like 5 secs (without any explanation, by the way, while the entire Bengals team and their immediate family and neighbors, along with their dogs were running wild on the field without any consequences whatsoever), Ed Reed hitting Deon Branch in the head, again without any penalties..WHAT WILL IT TAKE, NFL? Make it stop, PUHLEAZE!! My fantasy team is going up in flames real fast! I know that's selfish, but hey, if a replacement ref can ask a player to do well for the sake of his fantasy team, so can I!

Ugh...I guess I'll stop now. Let's talk about the savior, the man, the all mighty RGIII. He. is. so. so. good! Sometimes I feel like he forgets he's a QB, not a RB though. But what is a guy to do when he can't throw to any decent receivers, or hand it over to any decent running backs? Hopefully he'll calm down with the running game though, cuz we don't want anything happening to the one tiny sliver of hope we have after a long, long time! Oh and, I feel guilty for not mentioning my Patriots also. Hello, dear Pats. You are still my team, and Tommy you are still my QB. My stupid cousin stole you away in fantasy...yes, betrayed by my own family. But nonetheless, you are one of the best, if not the best QB in the history of this game and I will forever be your fan! And you grab that ref, coach Bellechick! Someone needs to.

Here are some funny meme thingies I found on the Internet about this whole debacle. Enjoy!





Okkkkkkkayyyyyy so now some gossip for my ladies. So what are some of your favorite fall trends? You know what I really want? Glad you asked, here's the list.

1.) A beautiful lace dress...like this one from Stella McCartney. Oh it's so pretty! I would wear this at the dinner party I will host one day for Kate Middleton and the First Lady, Mrs Obama. I just hope Kate doesn't wear hers, it might be a little awkward ;)






2.) A pleated leather skirt: I would wear this with a polka dot blouse and NARS Dragon Girl red lips. Obsessed with that lip color BTW! This one is from Alice + Olivia


3.) A shorts-suit. From anywhere. I just want one! Haven't seen them anywhere recently, so let me know if you find one :) It's the perfect combination of sexy, sleek and stylish. Now OBVIOUSLY I wouldn't wear this to work, but maybe a night out with Anne Hathaway...lol







Psst...Amanda Seyfried's is from H&M!

Oh on a sidenote...my BFF just told me that Kim K might be pregnant. She sent me the picture below...what do you guys think? I'm not gonna lie, I did laugh out loud because I think it's just her "natural" curves. And don't get me wrong, I think curves are beautiful, but it's a teensy bit odd when your face like like a pear, and your butt and below is like a Nissan Juke. I'm just saying. Butt implants gone horribly wrong I do love the swimsuit though, but seriously, who the *bleep* goes to the beach like that!!!?? The day I straighten my hair to go to the beach, someone, please take the liberty to slap me. That's all for now, stay tuned for more KarTrash talk and awesome sales :)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment