Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Best of Sonam Kapoor

What! I told you there might be some bollywood posts! So I just love the way Sonam Kapoor (Indian "actress") dresses. Yes, sometimes she looks like she's trying too hard, and sometimes it seems like she'll eeven wear a brown paperbag, as long as it has a designer label on it. But most of the time, she looks effortlessly put together. By the way, anyone watch MI4? I haven't seen it yet, but from what I hear, Anil Kapoor's role was super lameeee! I still wanna watch it though, apparently Tom Cruise really did do that stunt on the Burj! Crazy!!

Ok so here are some of my favoritest (yes, I think that should be a word!) outfits. I want every single one of them, especially that phulkari suit!

A little edgy...I know...but I think she can pull it off...

One of absolute favs...Stella Mccartney. I don't like it with the lining underneath, but I guess it IS India!






At the Cannes Film Festival...a lot of fashion critics hates this dress, but I think she can pull it off!


I love everything about this look...the hair, the saree, the make-up, and the earrings.

   I don't like the pink belt, but otherwise the dress AND the fit...GORGEOUS!!    







This is one my favoritest Sonam dresses...I WANT!!





No comments:

Post a Comment