Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What were they thinking!!

So here are some of the worst outfits of 2011. I get it, you wanna be edgy and different on the red carpet, but sometimes not looking like a gorilla is the way to go! 

Hence the "not looking like a gorilla" reference...

Usually Cate Blanchett dresses so well! The front of that dress kinda of looks like a vase...
Umm...just stop!


She's so cute! But still an adult...


Everyone knows how much I love her...*saracasm*

Hmmm...what?



I swear my mom used to have a table cover like that!





















And Of course...there's Nicki Minaj. As ridiculous as her outfits are, she's AMAZING in concert! By the way, it looks like barbie took a dump on her head...hehehe


3 comments:

  1. As weird as Cate Blanchett's dress is, she still kinda pulls is off. She can do no wrong in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mukta! I know, usually Cate Blanchett is so classy and sexy! But the work on this dress is just weird, especially the back!

    ReplyDelete