Monday, December 19, 2011

This year's best and worst outfits

So it's almost 2012, and it's time for the "best of" and "worst of" lists. I think J Lo's sequined Emilio Pucci minidress topped the list for me. Paired with the Louboutins, she looks absolutely stunning. Marc Anthony, you're an idiot!! What's your favorite outfit?? The pictures are in no particular order, except the first one of course :)


Ugh...why is beyonce so beautiful/classy/sexy?

I LOVE that outfit! It looks like a saree!
She always dresses so well!

I should hate her, but I don't :)


Some people didn't like this dress on her, but I think it looks great!
Hailee Steifeld...adorable!


Evan Rachel Wood...I know it's black, but it's stunning!!

Nina Dobrav...beautiful!!



Jennifer Hudson...she's an inspiration!
J Lo at the Met Gala...love the color!
Mila Kunis at the Academy Awards


Like John Stewart said at the Emmy's..if the world was to ever end, her and John Hamm should re-populate!



Who can forget Beyonce's memorable performance at the VMAs!?




1 comment: