Thursday, January 19, 2012

Who wants to be a princess??

I don't have much to say about this post, other than I WANT ALL THESE GOWNS! Some of these are from the Spring '12 collection, some of them are from Fall 2011, and some are just old. But these are some dresses that I think every girl would just loveeeeee to have! Gosh they are just SO beautiful! We'll categorize them by designers.

1.) Zac Posen

Totally picture Beyonce/Anne Hathaway wearing this

Sophia Vergara?

Gwyneth Paltrow

Fergie? Or maybe Jennifer Aniston? Ooh Salma Hayek!

2.) Elie Saab
 

Definitely Gwyneth Paltrow!

Selena Gomez or Anne Hathaway





Charlize Theron fo sho!

Jennifer Aniston SHOULD wear this, show off them sexy legs!

This would make a beautiful wedding gown!




3.) Monique Lhuillier


DEFINITELY Angelina Jolie

Diane Kruger

Jennifer Hudson

Jennifer Aniston

Kim Kardashian...ugh

Oh I love this dress!I don't know who would rock it...maybe Penelope Cruz?

No idea who would wear this, but it's beautiful!


4.) Marchesa...oh Marchesa! lol




Olivia Wilde

I don't know...someone really girly...Mila Kunis?
5.) Reem Acra

Kate Middleton!

Jennifer Garner
 
 5.) Last but not the least, my favorite...by Christian Dior

This is sooo soooo beautiful! I want it NOW!
 

6 comments:

  1. All of these gowns/dresses are soooooooooooooo hot! and your predictions of who would rock them are right on point!
    Let's hit the lottery, go shopping and then play dress-up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dude...I think that would be the first thing we would do with lottery money lol...which one would you buy? I think I would buy either the red on or the Christian Dior one...or both...depends on how much money we win haha

      Delete
    2. 1. Red Zac Posen
      2. Gold Zac Posen
      3. Green Ellie Saab

      Delete
    3. Dude...that red Zac Posen is exquisite!!

      Delete
  2. omg u should totally be a stylist..all the people you pick i can totally see them wearing it!! kinda scary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lil! Maybe one of them will see my blog and want one of the dresses? hehe wishful thinking!

      Delete