Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hermes sells saris now?

Yes, you heard it right! Hermes launched a new line of saris in India, for a limited time and only in Mumbai. Since the launch was in October, I don't know if it's still available. Honestly, the collection is, at best, meh. With designers like Manish Malhotra and Ritu Kumar, I don't know why anyone in their right mind would pay significantly more for a sari. I guess for the name? Whatever floats your boat!



So it's Michelle Obama's birthday today, and just like I did for Kate Middleton, I'd like to do a post about her best outfits. I don't care if you're a Republican or Democrat, but our First Lady's amazing sense of style is undeniable. She is classy, sophisticated, elegant, and yet somehow edgy. She has this exuberant presence about her, sometimes even more so than the President :) So here are some of her best outfits, in my humble opinion ;)








 






 I actually had a hard time picking these outfits...she has soooo many nice ones, it was hard to decide which ones to put on the blog! I love her! Happy Birthday, Mrs Obama, may this year bring lots of happiness, success and love!

PS: How killer are those arms by the way?




2 comments:

  1. She is so elegant and graceful! Even on a stage full of celebrities she held her own and looked better than them!

    ReplyDelete